GSA Federal Supply Schedule
gh is an authorized contractor on the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule List. The Federal Supply Schedule, also known as a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a listing of contractors that have been awarded a contract by GSA that can be used by all Federal agencies.
Federal Supply Group:
73811 Class 73
3-26-2001 through 3-25-2006
(with one to five year option)
Purdue Research Park
1305 Cumberland Ave Suite 110
West Lafayette, IN 47906
(866) 693-3687 x202
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Federal Supply Schedule?
- How does GSA award these contracts?
- How will I benefit from using this schedule?
- What is GSA Advantage™?
- What does a Best Value selection mean?
- What are the ordering procedures?
A Federal Supply Schedule, also known as a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a listing of contractors that have been awarded a contract by GSA that can be used by all Federal agencies.
GSA awards competitive contracts to those companies who give the same or better discounts than their best commercial customers, after it determines the prices to be fair and reasonable. The Federal Supply Schedule program mirrors commercial buying practices more than any other procurement process in Federal Government.
You benefit from using this schedule by:
- Competition: All competition requirements have been met
- Hassle-Free Volume Purchase Prices: GSA negotiated the discounts for you
- Easy Payment Options: We accept the GSA SmartPay Card (credit card)
- Flexible Purchasing Options: Blanket Purchase Agreements save you time and money
- No Commerce Business Daily (CBD) synopsis requirements: GSA has already issued the synopsis
- Schedule orders count toward small business goals
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and quality services
GSA Advantage™ is an electronic on-line ordering system for Federal employees. By using GSA Advantage™ you can do price reviews and comparisons as stated in FAR 8.404. Visit http://www.gsaadvantage.gov.
GSA Advantage™ enables you to:
- Search for specific product information
- Review delivery options
- Purchase with the GSA SmartPay Card (credit card)
A Best Value selection covers things besides lowest price, for example:
- Past performance
- Special features on the product/service
- Technical qualifications
Federal Supply Schedule allows you to purchase commercial services without ever leaving your desk. When contacting us, let us know that you are a Federal customer so that you can take advantage of the schedule price. Be sure to cite the GSA Contract number on your ordering documents and when paying with the GSA SmartPay Card (credit card). Guidelines for ordering from schedules can be found in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.4 at www.acquisition.gov/far. There is a summary below:
Under the $2,500 Micro-Purchase Threshold
- Order from any schedule contractor of your choice
Over the $2,500 Micro-Purchase Threshold
- Look at 3 price lists or "GSA Advantage™"
- Select the "Best Value"